Sauce Cooking Machine Automatic Stirring Cooking Mixer
Sauces are the icing on the cake. Not only does the catering industry need a variety of sauces to add flavor to the food, but our daily cooking and eating are more and more inseparable from sauces. The traditional hand-fried sauce mode can no longer meet the growing market demand. If an enterprise wants to be in the industry, it must keep up with the pace of the times. The intelligent and fully automatic sauce production mode has become a common choice in the industry. The continuous innovation and development of sauce cooking mixers have been widely used in many industries.
Advantages of sauce cooking mixer
Safety: multiple protections such as waterproof, oily smoke, electricity leakage, dry burning protection, etc., make the use more worry-free and energy-saving;
Energy saving: there is no heat conduction and heat radiation, which is more than 50% energy saving than ordinary gas/oil stoves;
Environmental protection: no open flame, no smoke, no exhaust gas, ultra-quiet design (below 45 decibels), optimize the kitchen environment;
Beautiful appearance: All stainless steel meticulous and user-friendly design, durable, easy to clean; long service life; the main electrical parts are imported from Germany, and the inner pot body is made of stainless steel SUS 304-sub-stamped hemispherical bladder, with a thickness of 5 mm.
Features of sauce cooking mixer
1. The whole equipment is made of stainless steel, which is durable and has strong corrosion resistance.
2. Using steam, gas, electromagnetic heating, large heating area and high thermal efficiency.
3. Planetary stirring is used for stirring, bottom scraping and edge scraping. The side of the pot adopts spring type, and the bottom of the pot adopts self-weight type, so that the pot body and the mixing blade are in close contact, so that the material is stirred evenly and the pot is not sticky.
4. It adopts hydraulic turning arm and turning pot to discharge material, which saves effort, time and labor.
5. The mixing system adopts a combination of rotation and revolution, and its transmission ratio is not an integer transmission ratio to ensure that there are no blind spots for mixing in the pot.